Tend Skin Liquid (4 oz) for Ingrown Hairs & Razor Bumps, For Use After Shave & Wax
Tend Skin Liquid (4 oz) for Ingrown Hairs & Razor Bumps, For Use After Shave & Wax by Tend Skin at Parish of Holywood. MPN: 23697899669-98. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. No other product in the world can do all that Tend Skin Liquid does, especially when it comes to ingrown hairs and razor bumps (Pseudofolliculitis
Features & Highlights
- POST SHAVING: Apply thin coat of Tend Skin Liquid after shaving and drying the skin.
- PRE / POST WAXING: Applying Tend Skin Liquid before waxing will "ease" the wax "pull". Tend Skin Liquid Liquid dissolves skin oils that interfere with the wax sticking to hair. It also minimizes hot wax sticking to the skin; which can cause skin tearing during the wax "pull". Wax technicians tell us the hairs feel "loose" during the pull after applying the product.
- ELECTROLYSIS: Applying before electrolysis will help with electrolysis needle placement in the follicles. The product cleans the skin and adds contrast making it easier to visualize the area. Applying after electrolysis will reduce the post-electrolysis red appearance of the skin, usually before you leave the salon.
- LASER HAIR REMOVAL: For existing ingrown hairs, apply for several days prior to laser hair treatment but only up to a day before the treatment as the product can block the laser from reaching the follicles. Apply after treatment to reduce appearance of redness usually before you leave the treatment office
- FOR EXISTING INGROWN HAIR & RAZOR BUMPS: Apply also at night independent of shaving to help clear existing ingrown hairs and razor bumps. Once the skin is clear, start reducing use to once daily after shaving; experiment to determine how little you need to maintain clear skin
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.97 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.09 x 1.38 x 1.38 inches|